Please refer to our separate motorbike terms and conditions, which apply in addition to the terms and conditions written below, if renting, driving, or riding a motorbike owned by Artha Tours & Travel, Yogyakarta.
For tours and services, Artha Tours & Travel, Yogyakarta is pleased that you have chosen to take a tour with us. We ask you to agree to certain terms and conditions as well as be aware of important information before signing up for one of our tours.
“You” or “Your” refers to the client who is named on the online booking form or has verbally, in writing, or in electronic communication reserved a tour; this can also refer to those traveling with the person who has made the booking or it may be a friend, relative or travel agent who is booking on behalf of another person or persons. All bookings must be made by persons 18 years or older.
“We”, “us” or “ours” can refer to Artha Tours & Travel, Yogyakarta, owners, employees, staff, friends, family and any third party supplier, operator, agency.
1. We do our best to ensure that the tour you have booked is available. We request a minimum of a 25% deposit to reserve the tour desired. In the event that the requested tour is not available, we will let you know as soon as possible and check if you would like to switch to an available date.
2. Refunds. We offer no refunds, regardless of your reason for cancellation or no-show or request for a refund, unless we decide to do so. All refunds are at our sole discretion. Please be sure to check your travel dates and times carefully before booking. We will consider a full or partial refund if you inform us of a cancellation 1 month in advance or more but again all refunds are at our sole discretion.
3. We reserve the right to use third party, our partner’s and/or affiliates’ tour agencies, staff and services.
4. We reserve the right to cancel and/or change reservations, tours and services for any reason and at any time but of course, we will do our best to provide tours and services to your satisfaction if reasonable and as per our website. Payment for any tour is due in full at the beginning of the first day of the tour period in Indonesian rupiah or the equivalent currency amount as per the middle exchange rate for that currency - no exceptions. Payment in cash, direct bank transfer or by credit/debit card may be accepted. We reserve the right to accept payment in Indonesian rupiah currency in the form of cash at any time.
4. We reserve the right to change prices for any tour or service at any time. We of course will do our best to inform you of any changes to tour prices and/or services at the earliest possible time. If for any reason there is an increase in the price of a tour or service after you have paid any monies such as but not limited to a deposit, we reserve the right to request the difference from you. Again, we will do our best to avoid such circumstances but sometimes such price increases are outside of our control or knowledge at the time of your booking.
5. Any vouchers, tickets, and/or activities issued by us or any other supplier, tour operator or third party affiliate will be subject to their terms and conditions and you are agreeing to abide thereby.
6. Artha Tours & Travel, its owners, staff, employees, family, friends, associates, and/or agents and their affiliates are hereby not responsible nor liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may arise or is in connection with any services, tours or offers given. We are hereby indemnified by you against any claim for loss or damage whatsoever that may arise or have arisen in connection with any tours or services supplied or offered by or in connection with them. We are not responsible for nor will be held liable for any accidents, the weather, natural disasters, diseases, epidemics, riots, an act of God or nature, and/or terrorism.
7. Any claim or claims which you, your agency, your executor or your heirs, friends or families may have for any compensation for damages or loss, or the like from Artha Tours & Travel, Yogyakarta resulting in injury, loss, or damage are hereby irrevocably waived and this includes any transportation during, to or from the trip as well as any injury, illness or death arising before, during or after the trip.
8. Any complaint or dispute must be addressed via email to email@example.com. We will send a confirmation email once we know that such a complaint has been received. However it is your responsibility to check that we have received it by checking with us. We will make every effort on our part to resolve any dispute to your satisfaction within a timely manner and if reasonable as determined by us.
9. It is your responsibility to comply with all the laws of the Republic of Indonesia in all of its forms and nuances while in Indonesia. Please be aware that what may be legally and/or culturally permissible in your country or place of residence is not so in Indonesia. Such laws could pertain to driving, immigration or visas, manners and politeness, customs, personal relationships, food, alcohol, cigarette, e-cigarette and drug consumption, purchases or distribution, books and other publications, etc. Please be aware that Indonesia is a Muslim country. Some traditions, such as the very early morning call to prayer, are commonplace. It is recommended not to complain vehemently to a local mosque about it without being aware of the possible consequences. We will do our best to advise you about such laws and practices as best possible and make our best recommendations but we cannot be held accountable for any disagreement, misunderstanding, lack of information, or misinformation.
10. We will do our best to keep to the travel itinerary and information as on our website at the time of booking. However, there may be times when a change may occur during the tour. We are not responsible for any unexpected change to travel itineraries, forms of transport or accommodation. These changes may incur extra costs for which you are liable. We will do our best to keep such changes to am absolute minimum and try to inform you of any such changes in advance.
11. You and all parties under your booking are responsible for your own safety and health at all times. If you have any illness, disability, health condition or undergoing any medical treatment which could affect ability to travel relative to a health person, please inform us at the earliest possible time and we will try to assist you to make your travel convenient and comfortable. It is your responsibility to make arrangements for the provision of any medication or treatments. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any problems, difficulties or trouble with your health or inability to participate fully in a tour due to medical or health conditions.
12. It is up to you if you want to purchase travel, medical, dental, health, disability, or life insurance. Artha Tours & Travel, Yogyakarta is not responsible for insuring you nor are we liable for any lack of insurance on your part.
13. The terms and conditions of this agreement and any supporting documents will be governed by the law of the Republic of Indonesia and shall be enforceable within the Republic of Indonesia and its Courts.